Amalfi (SA) Italy. September 12-14, 2022
SCN aims to bring together researchers in the field of cryptography and information security, practitioners, developers, and users to foster cooperation, exchange techniques, tools, experiences and ideas.
Covid-19 disclaimer: Our intention is to organize a safe event in presence in Amalfi. We will, of course, implement all possible safety measures required by national or local governments. At the same time, we are arranging a flexible plan in order to allow remote participation to authors who will not feel comfortable in traveling at the time of the conference. Stay safe and submit good papers to SCN!
SCN is organised in cooperation with International Association for Cryptologic Research
- 02/05/22: Submission server closed!
- 21/04/22: Submission deadline extended to May 1st (firm!)
- 06/04/22: Papers can be submitted via Easychair. Check submission instructions
- 25/01/22: A special issue of Information and Computation will be devoted to selected papers from SCN 22!
- 12/01/22. SCN Proceedings will be published by Springer!
- 04/01/22. SCN obtains the IACR-ICW status.
- 22/12/21. Website is up